The Pennsylvania Heritage Festival
September 16-17, 2023
10:00am – 4:00pm
Civil War Encampment
Dobin awaits for the good doctor to finish examination of the patient who arrived via carriage from Windfall.
The Thomas One Room Schoolhouse was originally built around 1844.
Charlie Rockwell and friends built this “Little” Children’s Church in 1937.
The Carriage House houses over 50 carriages, sleighs and wagons. One of the best carriage and sleigh collections in the Twin Tiers.
The Sugar House is the first building acquired by the Bradford County Heritage Association. It was originally operated on a nearby farm.
The Farm Museum houses an extensive collection of rare farm inplements, tools and artifacts reflecting 200 years of the local agricultural heritage.