Exhibits / Barbershop
Our authentic barbershop was moved to the village in May of 2009
from nearby Columbia Crossroads.
Wendall Judson at age 5 in 1930 received a haricut from “Barber Porter” for twenty-five cents.
By 1943 it was no longer a barbershop, over time it was used as a bachelor residents and for storage until
moved and restored to it’s present location.
Click for large image